Nominations are made by completing and submitting the form below.
• The nominee must demonstrate activities that support the provision of hope and promotion of recovery to improve the lives of people with bipolar disorder or other mental illnesses.
• The nominee must have made outstanding contributions in the New Hampshire community in one or more of the following areas: Hope, Education or Support.
• The nomination can be made to recognize an individual’s outstanding lifetime accomplishments and/or an individual’s outstanding contributions in the community at large in New Hampshire.
• The nominee may be a consumer of mental health services, family/support system member, peer support provider, volunteer and/or paid professional.
• The contributions of the nominee can be made through volunteerism, paid work or both.
• The nominee must be a resident of New Hampshire, or if their contributions are made through their association or work on behalf of an organization that association or organization must be in New Hampshire.
• Those ineligible for the award: organizations, self-nominated individuals, current Seacoast Mental Health Center staff and/or board of directors and prior award winners.
Please print the Cogswell Memorial Award Nomination Form 2020 and mail to the address noted in the application.
SUBMIT NOMINATIONS BY SEPTEMBER 11, 2020